Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy ChristmaHanaKwanzamas!!

Hi, Q here!

Well Christmas has come and passed, in the secular sense, I'm glad that it still really goes to Epiphany cause it took me forever to find my Christmas lights this year. Today was like a preview of spring, 60 degrees and sunny, it was gorgeous, I actually opened my window to let the fresh air in. After two weeks of single digit temps in the day and sub-zero temps at night it was awesome.

Clare and I are planning to meet up with some of our FT forum friends in Minn. in April. I guess this weather has me thinking about it. One of our friends who lives up in Minn. has started work on filming one of our favorite fairy tales retold Snow White and Rose Red, "The Shadow of the Bear" by Regina Doman. We've been told if they're still filming we might be able to make a cameo appearance :) hopefully we'll get to be in the filming of some of the school scenes... *hint hint @ Elena*.

Also we've been asked for pictures of various Christmas presents we received and we will have those up soon but not today, sorry.

Another note, our summer mission trip movie "Dancing with Zombies" will hopefully *cross fingers* be edited this winter, we're trying to find a computer that we can put it on, so watch for updates, we'll probably post little video bits of the movie sometime in the near future.

Merry ChristmaHanaKwanzamus to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment